Answered By: Alberto Haddad Last Updated: Jun 20, 2016 Views: 138
For thesis formatting and submission, go to the Archives and Special Collections (ASC) Department in Jafet Library, from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am. to 5:00 pm, or contact them by email: email@example.com or by phone: 01-350000 ext. 2609.
- Theses must follow the form and style described in the latest edition of K.L. Turabian Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertations (University of Chicago Press), or any other form specified by your Department.
- Draft of your thesis should be checked at the ASC Department.
- Deadlines for deposit of theses at the Library (as stated in AUB Catalogue) are:Number of print copies:
- October 17th, for students graduating in the Summer term.
- February 4th, for students graduating in the Fall term.
- May 27th, for students graduating in the Spring term.
Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences, Faculty of Engineering and Architecture, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, and Suliman S. Olayan School of Business: 1 copy of your thesis/ dissertation printed on Fabriano paper.
- A digital copy of the thesis/dissertation saved as one Microsoft-Word file and one PDF (Portable Document Format) file on a CD-ROM.
- The ASC Department will give you a release form that you will submit to the Registrar's Office, for clearance purposes.
For more details, please follow Thesis Manual.