Answered By: Alberto Haddad Last Updated: Jun 20, 2016 Views: 98
You are responsible for renewing your materials, in person, at the Circulation Desk in the libraries or online, after clearing any outstanding fines and overdue items.
For Online Renewal go to My Account
- Enter your Name, Barcode Number, and if you are a FIRST TIME USER skip the Password field.
- Type again your name, barcode, leave the Password field blank, then enter a NEW Password and reconfirm it. (The password can be any alpha-numeric string between 8 and 30 characters in length, special characters are not accepted).
Items may be renewed online two times ONLY if no one else has reserved them. if you have any problem in renewing your items, contact the Circulation Desk at ext. 2618/19.
For any overdue item(s) you will receive the first email notice on the day of the overdue. Library will send up to three overdue notices.
- If the item is not returned within two days of the overdue date, fines will start accumulating until the item is returned.
- If the item is not returned, you may not borrow or renew until your record is cleared.
- If the item is not returned after you receive the three overdue notices, the item will be considered lost and you will be charged the cost of that item. Cost will be deducted from your salary (Faculty andStaff), or added to your statement of fees (Student).
Overdue fines are: LL1,500 per day
- For any unpaid fine, you will receive up to three email notices from the library until fines are paid. After the above notices, if fines are not paid, they:If you have unpaid fines (more than LL50,000), you may not register until your record is cleared.
- will be added to your Statement of Fees (Student).
- will be deducted from your salary at the end of the month (Staff).
- If you have unpaid fines (more than LL 50,000), you may not register until your record is cleared.