Answered By: Alberto Haddad Last Updated: Jun 24, 2016 Views: 10
Answered By: Alberto Haddad
Last Updated: Jun 24, 2016 Views: 10
Here's what you need to do:
- Click on the wrench/gear/tools icon in the upper right corner of the browser window and choose Options (location & icon depends on the browser Firefox, Chrome IE...).
- Choose Clear browsing data...
- The Clear Browsing Data window will open:
- Check the boxes for Empty the cache and Delete cookies and other site data.
- Choose Everything from the Clear data from this period drop down menu.
- Click Clear browsing data
N.B: Browsing history will be deleted!