Answered By: Joyce Aways Last Updated: Apr 07, 2020 Views: 14
Answered By: Joyce Aways
Last Updated: Apr 07, 2020 Views: 14
Kindly follow the steps below:
- Go to the aub library webpage
- Type the keyword in the main search box
- On the results page, select "Books/ebooks" on the left side.
- Once the results are limited, look for the e-book you need,
- If you find it with "Full-text Online" then you can click on it and access the ebook
- If you find "citation online" it means it is not accessible
- If you find a call number such as "J 634.45:B948:c.1" it means the book is available in print at the library
- If you don't find it in the results, then it is not available.
- In the last three options, you can order a couple of chapters via the DDS Form.